Quick Tips are simple things that you can do to increase your chance of a successful date. Fuck these up at your own peril. . .
Unlike Esquire or some other magazine that somehow manages to tell you a different fashion lie but in the same way each month*, we’re not going to even pretend that we can tell you how to successfully dress for a date. If you’re adult enough to have the opportunity to find yourself naked with a woman, you should probably be able to dress yourself accordingly.
But if you answer yes to any of the below, you should probably reconsider your date attire.
• Crotch of your pants falling below the midway point of your thigh?
• A hat?
• Any of your clothing has English on it?
• Open toed shoes or sandals?
• Leather that isn’t part of a jacket, belt or shoes?
• Sunglasses (at night)?
• Tie? (While this is debatable, we find that wearing a tie – with suit or not – to be a trying a little too hard for a modern first date.)
* Why is it Johnny Depp has received an Esquire Fashion Icon award and yet the magazine considers Marc Anthony one of the worst dressed men around? Fuck you Esquire. No wonder men dress like confused children. How women manage to sift through these messages is beyond us.